Flavor:

Packaging:

Solan India
Don't Buy Even In Urgency
Mar 03, 2016 05:10 AM 3714 Views
(Updated Mar 03, 2016 05:44 AM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

While staying in a rented place along with my friend we used to cook rice/chicken, bread butter/omelette occasionally but mostly ate from outside. Either taking a walk to a restaurant or ordering a home delivery. We never tried cooking roti/sabji at home because we never learnt deliberately for the fear of doing extra work. One day while buying grocery from our local shop the shopkeeper insisted upon buying this ready made gravy called Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix. He told us that it is very easy to make and tastes just like home.  We thought ok lets give it a try. After buying it we forgot about it for few days and then one time late in the night when there was no other option to eat I decided to make this Paneer Mix along with some rice. Man That was one of the dour thing I ever tasted. I mean you see we Indians are pretty much into spicy stuff and still this product for the Indian consumers had such pheeka(dour) taste.

I know lot of people will say that I could have added spices according to my liking but still this didn't taste anything that I have eaten before. It looked like paneer mutter mix but didn't tasted like one. Now when I called up my home and told my mom about this gravy I made though ready made she went ahead and scolded me to not to eat this thing again or any other product like this. She warned about the preservatives in these type f packed foods and said that this can be harmful to my body. Since then I had made sure not to eat and also advise other people not to eat such stuff. Instead buy fresh, learn how to cook and then eat or just make a call to some home delivery food restaurant. Notonly will you save some money but also your health.

Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix