Academics:

Student Engagement:

401, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Paranjape, Thane 400601, MH

+91-8082824200

Worst classes ever seen in my whole life
Sep 15, 2020 01:13 AM 746 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Worst classes ever seen I genuinely want people to know how SUCCESS FORUM works it's pathetic experience worst faculty members irresponsible people no proper subject knowledge and experience no command over language don't know how to talk with people rude staff members no one picks up the call when we call them they are literally pathetic and they charge different different fees from different members as fees the classes area is also very unhygienic highly disappointed with their services I want my refund but no reply the professor doesn't have any proper knowledge of the topic n subject when we ask questions they manipulate they are not even qualified or equivalent ones for the GOVERNMENT EXAMS so I would recommend to join some other classes inspite of wasting time, money and energy behind keeping my lectures today tomorrow stuffs while taking admission they give lots and loads of commitments but then it's not working at all n when we post such reviews then they are behind us (students) then they will call u to delete this post and they will keep your lectures in future and all that drama again..... Highly unsatisfied n disappointing one.... If u want to waste your crucial year time n money then join otherwise never....They don't on the AC also always problem in working condition of AC, Fan and all. Marker is also not working no refill ink inside it in some lectures teachers used to bring marker pen and duster too which is so unreasonable even teachers used to say that they are stuck and all. If there would be option of no star or 0 star Toh woh hi dedeti.

Success Forum - Paranjape - Thane