Su-Kam

This is a really very good product.
Nov 27, 2008 03:57 PM 7721 Views
(Updated Nov 27, 2008 04:44 PM)

I bought the Su-kam Trendy. My problem gets resolved easily, the product is so good and the features are unbelievable. I am using it for last one year and never had a complain. The product is truly hassle-free. it is very easy to handle product ek baar laga do aur bhul jao... It does not need any maintenance. Their after sales support is also very good.

Whether you can run a Air Cooler depends on the wattage rating of the cooler. Typically with 800VA you can run about 4 tubes, 3 fans and a t v. The looks are so good, the product looks so premium that you won’t mind making it a part of you living room.

I would recommend Su- kam inverters or home UPS “KYONKI NAAM HI KAFI HAI”. They are an international Indian company with a strong local presence. Su-kam have very large product range according to our need.

This is a really very good product.

Write a Review on Su-Kam Trendy