Su-Kam

Good inverter
Aug 01, 2009 02:29 PM 7490 Views

I purchase the Su kam trendy 1400VA inverter in the year 2005 from a retailer in Tezpur, Assam. The sales person encourage me to buy this particular model. He said he has sold this particular model to customers living in distant remote areas of Arunachal Pradesh as they do not have quick access to mechanics or service back up. Therefore, they would go in for a very reliable and problem free product.

Now, its been 4 years (2009) & I din't have any problem at all. So I feel its a very reliable model. It has got lot of safety features, like short circuit protection, overload protection, battery low discharge & overcharge protection etc. Regarding the battery you should go for good tubular batteries of 150Ah or better still if you get 180Ah power batteries. I do not know about the Su kam service back up because after installation never required their service as I never had any complain.

In short I would conclude by saying its very good if not excellent, but now this model may not be available in the market. However, this is quite usual like all good things are rare. I think Su kam inverters are one of the best available in the country.

Su-Kam Trendy