Su-Kam

- India
A Average inverter for general use.
Feb 24, 2017 12:12 PM 2057 Views

We have used this inverter from su-kam for quite sometime and I will rate this Inverter as a average one as I had to get it repaired and checked quite a few times. So it has not led to my complete peace of mind and reliability on the Inverter which either heats up too much or its fuse will go off or it will make noisy sounds and so and so.

Durability of this inverter is poor as it breaks down often or has some issue or the either even though I do take proper care to have it serviced from time to time. Disturbing noise from the Inverter is a big issue and even after many checks, it still makes that sound.

Ease of use too sometimes the Inverter will just not get on after a power cut and it had to be manually attended so I did not find this model too be a good one and am planning to have it replaced soon.

I hope this review helps. Thank you.

Su-Kam Shark 650VA Digital Sine Wave Inverter