Su-Kam

Pathankot India
A lifesaver in summers yet untrustworthy..
Jul 01, 2017 11:27 AM 1698 Views (via Android App)

Given the frequency of power cuts in summers inverters are the only option middle class as gensets often are expensive and cheap ones emmits unbearable sound.i stay in a rural area where powercuts round the year are a normal thing so after spending sleepless nights I brought this inverter.As usual the sales guy pitched up the merits so nicely I decided to buy this sukam 650 and as the company claims it can power 2 fans and 4 cfl for 16 hrs but this is not true the battery never last for more than 3 hrs and that too with one fan running, first I thought it was a problem with the battery and got the battery replaced within a year, not to mention the main fuse blew twice seriously damaging the electrical wiring of my house, so my advice is go for some local made inverters which are less in prics n more in durability and the worst part is there is no after sales service whatever the service u can get is from the electronics store u purchase.

Write a Review on Su-Kam Shark 650VA Digital Sine Wave Inverter