Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Honest review
May 14, 2019 10:06 AM 7222 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Well well What I expected this movie to be- typical college romance. From the trailer- it appeared the movie was going to be about two girls falling for the same guy and lots of flying human and let me tell u . It was exactly that. Lets thank the huge promotion and controversy for the views! Also, Harsh Beniwal for some originality and funny content. I suppose most of the views would be from his followers and from people like me who would be expecting that there is something fresh still hidden in movie and the movie might be amazing. Ppl say that teens should go and watch this as it may seem more attractive to them but nah the movie is just a fake presentation of the whole love concept and even the teens need something new. They cant always enjoy the same ghisa pita drama. As a kid I was a fan of Tara Sutaria. I felt she had much more capability than what she is applying to but even she turned out to be lost in 'whats going on? 'And wait did I witness Will Smith cameo? What ? Why? Does it even make sense? But since the movie made no sense to me so its okay if the cameo doesnt too.

Student Of The Year 2