Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The movie is a must for children
Jun 04, 2003 10:26 AM 2424 Views
(Updated Jun 04, 2003 10:27 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This is a decent movie for children containing part animation characters and part real human characters. The little family adopts a mouse (stuart) as a son. The consequences including non-acceptance by their real son, their pet cat feeling aggrieved and plotting with fellow cats to remove the mouse from the family and ultimate acceptance of the mouse as a member of the family by all evolves in a very touchy and highly funny story line. The animation affects are like real. Dialogues are funny. I purchased a VCD of the movie (Hindi Version) about seven months back and my children have liked it so much that almost daily they demand it to be played again and again. I have other child movies also for them like Baby's day out, Home alone, Dunston checks in etc, but Stuart Little win by big margins, no other movie even coming closer to it. We elders also do'nt feel bored seeing movie n number of times and end up watching the movie with the children. I have found that my children loved this movie most among all the gifts or other our efforts to entertain them.

Stuart Little -Hollywood Movie