Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

West Godavari District India
Horrible product but easy replacement by strontium
Dec 01, 2017 03:11 PM 1687 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I Bought an 8gb strontium memory card in the year 2013 which is still alive. So I expected the same durability from strontium and bought Strontium Nitro 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 memory card. But I was shocked to see the memory card got corrupted in the first week. So replaced it with a new one. Again the same thing happened within a week. Again replaced by Flipkart. So ordered it from Amazon this time. As usual, the card got corrupted within 10 days. Replaced by Amazon with a new one. Now the card took one month to behave the same. But no exchange this time. Amazon has only 10 days replacement facility. So wrote a mail to strontium. Got a reply from them asking for the details of the card to check the warranty. They gave me an address of strontium office in Bangalore and asked me to send it by courier. within 10 days I got a new card. which worked fine for 3 months and again the same issue. card corrupted. Again mailed strontium, again sent the card to the address and got a new card again. Now I'm using the same card since 4 months. Not sure when it will start harassing me.

Strontium SDHC Cards