Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Ranchi India
This is not a durable product !!!
Jul 07, 2017 02:40 AM 2158 Views (via Mobile)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

My experience with Strontium sdhc memory card is bad, as a matter of first importance I might want to discuss functionalities there was no security framework in this memory card, information transmission speed is greatly low which is not satisfactory by a high class memory card .

I don't discover any usability as it generally takes around 2-3 minutes at whatever point you are going to associated by means of PC.

my card quit working in only 4 months of procurement so when I chose to go for a claim .their procedure is extremely frenzied and more often than not, their Administration Center are out of stock so they are not going to give you hand to hand substitution of your deficient piece.

I got a date following 15 days and when I reach there they concoct senseless reasons and give me some other time of 10 days so I at long last supplanted it in 25 days however this is not adequate by any brand you can't cheat with your clients.

Strontium SDHC Cards