Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Faridabad India
Poor specs and service
Jun 12, 2017 09:51 PM 2095 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

My experience with Strontium sdhc memory card is not good, first of all I would like to talk about functionalities there was no security system in this memory card, data transmission speed is extremely low which is not acceptable by a high class memory card .

I don't find any ease of use as it always takes around 2-3 minutes whenever you are going to connected via PC.

my card stop working in just 4 months of purchase so when I decided to go for a claim .their process is very hectic and most of the time, their Service Centre are out of stock so they are not going to provide you hand to hand replacement of your defective piece.

I got a date after 15 days and when I reach there they make silly excuses and give me another time of 10 days so I finally replaced it in 25 days but this is not acceptable by any brand you can't cheat with your customers.

Strontium SDHC Cards