Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Noida India
Card corrupted so early
Nov 09, 2017 03:24 PM 1511 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Strontium SDHC cards ( 16 gb ) ( class 10) I ordered for ₹325 from flipkart on 2Nov but as soon as I received it and inserted it in my phone it did'nt read and is not visible in my file manager , so I took it outside and tried it to check in my Computer , so I used card reader and it does same as card was not showing in computer tooo .

so I called for strontium service center ( 18604254666) at 5: 00 pm but their executive was so egoistic that he ask me to call next day as office is closed now but I ask him that closing time is 6: 00 pm as I checked in site but he started fighting me and said to mind my own bussiness

But I complained of both executive as well as strontium store to their chairman Mr.Ayushman gupta and yesterday I received mail of assurance that strict actions will be taken against both.Now I will dump this card but never purchase strontium .

Strontium SDHC Cards