Room Quality:

Good place to relax
Feb 27, 2016 01:55 PM 8101 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

My husband is the member of member of Sterling holidays. His customer ID is 1002627, we purchased 25 years members plan. The plan is very worth full for money. Recently we visited Thekkady Woods N Spice, the place is so calm and pollution free environment. It is a forest resort with swimming pool.

We spend excellent time there; Cottages are made with wood, the food and other services are so good. The two draw backs are wood smell in the room, and insects. It is a Hilly forest area, so lot of insects comes out in the evening time.

My 5 year old son got allergy, the doctor told that this is not food allergy but some insect bite. He cured with alerid syrup. Finally they gave me a feed back form, In that, I have mentioned on this problem and instructed them to put insect insect mesh for windows.

Sterling Thekkady