Room Quality:

Guest Services:

STERLING RESORTS ARE WORST
Jul 28, 2018 11:39 AM 7363 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I got one voucher from Sterling Holidays for 2nights stay along with my 2 other couple friends. We were looking for Sterling membership after visiting and staying in one of the Sterling Resorts. Due to unavoidable situation we could not travel on booked dates and requested Sterling Resorts to change the dates. They told as per policy we cannot change the dateS. I said I understand but one can always make exceptions and that too to get customers they should be able to do so. They plainly denied. Imagine if they are ready to loose new prospective members how they must be treating the members after getting money. Their customer service is horrible. My friends who are members told most of the time they don't even respond back to complaints. No one should take Sterling Resort membership.

Sterling Holidays