Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Sterling Membership waisting your money
Aug 12, 2019 02:42 PM 5343 Views
(Updated Aug 12, 2019 02:43 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

My membership I'd is 1235027. I have made a plan to visit Gangtok and Darjeeling in the month of November for which I have already booked flight tickets. This plan is from 14th Nov to 24th Nov. I have also done booking for 4 nights in Gangtok resort. For Darjeeling resort booking I was waiting for the window to open. And when window has opened I tried to do booking but the dates are disabled.

So, I called customer care for the same, they told me that the Darjeeling resort is in maintenance in Nov and Dec.

I have planned for Gangtok and Darjeeling because at both places there is Sterling resort. And if I have bought Sterling membership costing 3.3 lakh which is a huge amount along with ASF 10000 every year, I would definitely try to utilize it as I am paying for it. But the customer care is asking me to book other resort, but why would I.

It should be communicated to members in advance that your resort is going to be maintenance and so. And even if its going in maintenance some alternate arrangement has to be made for members. But the relationship manager and the person who has sold us this worthless membership are not taking any responsibility.

I will personally not recommend this membership to anybody instead you can do your booking in much better resort at lower cost than sterling so please don't waste your money. I had done mistake by paying them please you do not repeat the same.

Sterling Holidays