Room Quality:

NO RESPONSE FOR MEMBERS
Oct 29, 2019 12:23 PM 1439 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I purchased the purple studio membership in June 2018 and later changed to the Red Studio as I was not satisfied with the services after my first holiday.

Later in April 2019, I cleared the entire amount and cancelled my EMI option.

But until now my account has not updated and I am in touch with customer service department since then. Really fed up and every time they say need a couple of days. It’s already 6 months and they are still making me call them and enquire every time.

Really, I don’t know how being one of the reputed Company can be like this. Indeed, I lost many privileges promised by the representative during the booking of my membership. All promised offers were cancelled because I changed my membership from purple to Red. Also, the representative who promised me the offers had left the company long back only and hence they say we don't have any proof.

As, I did not get any response from the customer services I am writing this on social media and Mouthshut, expecting then at least Sterling will do what I need at the earliest.

Sterling Holidays