Room Quality:

SELLING BY BRAINWASHING
Jan 11, 2018 04:14 PM 16137 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Here I am narrating my story on the Steling Holidays.

One fine morning I got a call saying that my number has been choosen randomly and that I am eligible for a special gift and that I should attend the meeting with my wife.

When I told them that my wife is not in station, they said the meeting has to be attended by both of them and hence I can attend the meeting next time when she is available.

I got repeated calls requesting me to attend, and hence we have decided to attend the meeting.

The meeting was organized in a hotel and we have been served cool drinks on arrival and have been asked to be seated in a hall where many couples were sitting.

They started introducing about themselves and went on to say that we have to be members for the Sterling Holiday Resorts which will cost around 40, 000/- and as an initial payment we can make payment of Rs. 10, 000/- balance later on.

Their modus operandi is to brain wash the females so that they will compel the husbands to pay for it.

For the payment of 10, 000/- they gave a set of glass tumbers consisting of 6 pieces as gift.

This is real time fraud of brainwashing the females and get their membership.

Friends, be aware, if any call comes to attend the meeting with spouse, please avoid it.

Sterling Holidays