Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Sterling fake voucher
Jun 15, 2018 06:54 PM 8391 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I got a call from sterling on 25th may and they also contacted my friend and asked us to come with our wife for 45 mins on 26th may 2018. I went to hotel mansarover paradise along with my wife and my friend and his wife. They had a long conversation with us to take their 25 years membership and I told them that will confirm about the membership whether we want to take it or not in few days. They gave us the voucher for 2 nights and 3 days and told us that we will get the details with in 24 hours on email but its been more then 20 days I havnt got any email from them. Moat of the number I got a call from are switch off or not recieving the call. Some how my call got pick thrice and every time they took the email id of my friend and mine also and told me that I get the email with in 48 hours but till today I havnt got any email nor my friend.

Why y u wanna cheat with people and waste their time if you can fullfill your commitment.

Do you think with this behaviour a person will ever think about taking your 25 year membership.

Mohammad Hassan