Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-425-2244

bangalore India
Service is excellent but infrastructure z not good
Nov 28, 2015 02:10 PM 9710 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 28, 2015 02:10 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have opened account 3years ago in SBM nagharbhavi branch bangalore. The opening service of account is smooth there staff helped me lot. To open account it take 2hrs and they asked to me come tommarow to collect passbook. I went to bank at 11am all staffwas present and they handover my oassbook to me. I deposit 1000rs to my account after deposit I got sms to my registered mobile number. But morning time so much crowd was there becuase no state bank avialable near that area. Infrastructure of bank is not so good. Drinking water was not there, no any coupon system is there.

You need to stand in line to deposit money or to draw money etc. Ony 4 chairs are availble for to customer  in entire bank space. The most worst of this bank is bathroom is world most worst toilts room. If get inside in toilet you will get omit. If u talk about internet banking service, is good. I applied net banking after some days. It took 15days overall process. They provided one envolpe inside that I got username and password. Using that I loged in to my account. I did not face any problem yet I did so many online transcation it was safe. But sometime site got  under maintains so that time I couldnot able to do transcation. Except of bank infrastructure and basic needs. Overall is good. I hope this would help you.

State Bank Of Mysore