Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-425-2244

Siddakatte, India India
Best service and most trusted bank
Dec 06, 2015 10:17 PM 10146 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 06, 2015 10:17 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

State bank of Mysore is one of the popular and most trusted bank in India. As its old Nationalised bank I really a had good experience with this bank. As I was customer of this bank as in Moodbidri branch, Mangalore. I opened in the year 2010, I never found any issue. I opened Savings bank account I got good interest by depositing in this bank.

Even pass book was very systematic in which we can see proper information in this  pass book. Even I applied for Visa Debit card and got within 3 days. Even I got sms update facility. Even there service is also very fast and while entering in the bank the work we demand immediately they will do and never say our techniqual problem. Even customer care service is also really good. Overall its a really good bank and I recommend to do bank account for better service.

State Bank Of Mysore