Phone Banking:

May 14, 2009 02:53 PM 5532 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I'm operating my SB account since 2007, also have taken home loan from State Bank of Mysore - Thiruvanmiyur Branch, Chennai.

Very close to Thiruvanmiyur bus terminus, so it is easy for me to reach the bank.

They pay very good attn at customers. Normally, waiting period is the major concern in banks, which is very very less with SBM. There is no need to search for the managers cabin, it is just on the entrance, yu can reach easily. Ofcource you may not need it, since all the staffs are attentive to the customer requests and fast in response.

I have not uesed their ATM, phone banking and internet banking services, but hope it will be at par with any other banking co, since many banks are converging and sharing their service, so must meet some standards. The infrastructure looks old, but not yet faced any issues with them so far.

Regards,