Phone Banking:

Apr 20, 2017 05:01 PM 2342 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hi Friends, I would like to share my opinions about this bank.Its been more then 20 years I have an account with this bank. My account was opened when I was just 8, entire my family holds an account with SBM Bank in Vadagoan Belgaum Branch. The worst part is staff members working there are so lazy, they just want customers to wait until they finish all their stupid talks. Staff members are too old and they hardly work. I would request Govt to take a better action as the staff members are not at all help full. Specially when it comes to helping the old person coming to collect his / her pension, If the old women or man is not able to fill the withdrawal slip and when ask staff members to help, these staff members make faces and directly deny to help.I have seen these kind of issues more then 10 times.

Next is the online banking service is not at all user friendly, U cannot withdraw more then 20k by cheque in a different branch, they will ask you to go the home branch where you have opened the account. My mother also faced lot of problems with this bank, my entire family is not at all happy with the services. I will be closing all the account probably when I visit my native in next month.

I request people who are reading my feedback not to open an account in SBM, as these people are useless and there is no humanity in them.

All the staff members of SBM in Vadagaon Belgaum branch should be fired as they don't deserve being there. They don't know how to treat customers, very dominating people I have ever seen.

State Bank Of Mysore