Phone Banking:

Dec 02, 2013 07:51 PM 3940 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I went to open an account in this bank today. To my surprise, the bank person told me that they are not opening any new account. When i asked why, he replied very rudely and without even looking at me, said that the person who used to open accounts has been transferred. And for more information, he asked me to check with the manager.

I went to branch manager(Hemalata Shetty), getting her name was real difficult as she had hidden her name plate and she was not revealing her name as if it was top secret. She said they won't open any more account as they already have enough and she is not sure when they will start opening new accounts. thaI told her that as a customer, this is not the answer i was expecting from her. She got rude and told me that this is the response she received from her higher ups.

When I asked for what are the documents we need, she replied "You don't know what documents are required and you want to open an account ?" And as i told getting her name was real difficult. She did not give her name and when i actually got her name from her name plate hidden on her table, she said you want to complain, go ahead and i will see how you open an account in this branch.

These people should know that we are the customers and if we don't do business with them, they will not get their salaries. But they behave in a way that they are giving money to all customers from their pocket. Very SAD.

State Bank Of Mysore