Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-11-2211

Ernakulam India
Good but less staff decensy..&:less benefits
Mar 31, 2020 06:50 PM 4218 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Dear friends ,

I would like to inform an important think about customer service. About sbi , now already 10years completed , first of all I say that safe bank , like safe internet access , neft transaction become little slow when compared to other private bank , I f you are going to bank staff access is too bad , we should wait for our services staff think that they are in royal job .without our money bank is zero so try to understand first , customer eligibility & facility is less when compared to other banks , like eligibility of credit cards , loans, less return from fixed deposit , savings deposit , credit cards availibility upto 25k salary or deposit 30k rs , sbi lians are available for cash peoples not for ordinary people , I already said since 10years my salary account is in sbi 20k is my salary 6years salary transactions are done with this bank , but nothing eligible till now , but my friends are in private bank after one years transaction they got creditcards automatically, 1lakh loan also , so see the difference .so I conclude that want to save money go for this bank , if you want more than this go for any private bank there staff is well behave , bcoz sbi staff salary come from govt , if deposit is not done there salary is sure , but in the case of private bank staff salary is depend up on customer satifaction , so they try to behave well , one more think is that your money is safe in all bank not only in sbi , all 80% banks are safe , so choose the bank for our benefits .

State Bank Of India