Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-11-2211

Worst bank and worst staff I won't recommend anyon
Dec 12, 2019 04:33 PM 490 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

No proper information provided. Takes near to 3-4 hours to open or close an account. Even staff are too slow and their voice is never audible we have to ask 2-3 times to confirm what they said. For a single thing they send here and there nothing can be done at a single place.

I went for education loan and I went to the concerned person for some information. She just said I am busy you can go to another person for details. She sent me to a person who was looking after car loan only he was not having any knowledge regarding education loan he himself told that I don't know about education loan what will I guide you. This is how they treat customers. Then after when I went to close account they took near to 3-4 hours to close my account and return my money back I had to wait there for 3-4hours.

State Bank Of India