Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-11-2211

Muzaffarpur India
My experience using SBI account
Apr 05, 2020 08:42 AM 4222 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am totally dissatisfied with the service they provided because I am a student therefore my account was opened in Jan dhan scheme. When I told them they demamded bribe from me. Is this acceptable? Also the services are not good to me as they have less staffs so I have to wait longer to deppsit the money. The deposit machines are always damaged , you have to run counter to counter for your single query and no one listen to your argues and help you instantly. They will take much of your time to help you for a single query.

I have a query on netbanking as I was unable to log in via my id password and when I told them it has taken 20 bank visits and 1 month for solving this query. Also there has been always issues with loan. They will not provide loan quick to you. It will take a lot of time. This bank has a limited RTGS/IMPS and charges a lot.

State Bank Of India