Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-11-2211

Pathetic Customer service and Branch office suppor
Oct 21, 2019 12:51 PM 443 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I would not like to give even half start. Pathetic customer support I don't understand what brand office peopleand customer support people are doing there if you ask a single question they start yelling at you or speak rudely. They are not willing to understand or listen what customer is saying. I have visited my branch office 10 time and call there customer support 20 times for my refund money but no support from SBI team. Branch office say speak to customer support team customer service team will say visit branch office apart from this they don't know what to say just simply sitting there and receiving free salary. At last I just ask a simple question How to complain online a lady on call sayes I don't know how to do you just see option and fill it , if you find their is no option that means we can not help you like seriously I am calling you guys for my refund amount and you are saying this back. Really hate your behavior I have a call recording as well could not find option to upload it otherwise I would have done that as well.

State Bank Of India