Phone Banking:

Dec 28, 2019 09:31 AM 5970 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Was a customer of SBI for over 15 years. Rented a locker which was assigned to me after a waiting period of 1 year. For many years we were maintaining our valuable assets & there was no issue. We closed the locker about 7 years back since we had shifted our residence & the branch was more than 5 kms away. All the necessary closure formalities were completed. Suddenly in the year 2017 we get a communication from the bank asking payment of the annual rental fees for the locker else the locker rental agreement will be terminated. Initially chose to ignore as we were no longer in possession of the locker. The same letter was repeated for the year 2018 . Which was also ignored by us. Again in 2019 a reminder was again sent by the bank. Now enough was enough. I contacted the bank & apprised them that we had surrendered the locker. To my surprise the customer care intimated that they had computerized the records & the same might not have got updated. They asked me to update status by mail stating that I was no longer in possession of the locker. I have sent an e-mail. But till date there is no confirmation. Don't know if the letter will again come from SBI.

The bank services are very poor. Don't know how they run such a big organization with these kind of processes

State Bank Of India