Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Pilibhit India
They have looted my hard earned money
Jan 11, 2018 08:33 AM 2123 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I have opened my a/c in sbi LHSF Pilibhit branch 4 years ago.After then every thing is going fine till 8 month ago.SBI has brought up the minimum balance policy from no where.one one hand they have opened the 0 balance jan dhan a/c which is an dream projects of our honorable primeminister.and now when the a/c has been opened they are looting the hard-earned money of poor people.I have noticed that if u want to link your aadhar card from your bank a/c then too they ask for your self attested copy.so if this bank in not able to update our aadhar no. In our a/c without our signature how can take this type of blunder decision on their own.so one need to tell them that the person wo didn't have money for his food and clothing how can they maintain ur minimum bal.t hey have looted mine hard earned more then 2000 rs b/w this period.this must be stopped.SBI cant take the revenge of vijay malaya loot from the poor indian people.S bi is have 41 crore Saving a/c .in which they have fined more then 1770 crore in between April 2017 to november 2017.which is just more then their net profit earned in the financial year 2015-2016 which is 1560 crore.#SAYNOTOSBI.

State Bank Of India (SBI)