Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Tirupati India
Sbi bank not penalty bank is suitable
Apr 13, 2018 11:22 AM 2190 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I had an account in this bank. I got good performance as per transactions before two years back but today onwords no other bank like this sbi bank for worst transactions and non responce in the branch banks. I got many penalties in those two years and a lost 2000 rupees wasted as penalties. Sometimes I dont know why deduct the amount from my account balance. Somany atm's placed in my near areas but there is no money for withdrawl, if I withdrawl from other banks they send me a message please visit near to sbi atms but there is no money. I withdrawal amount from other bank they gave penalties as so much for me.

I felt very bad situations by this sbi bank in emergency times. This bank have a internet banking. I got major problem for online transaction as per emergency timings that internet banking had a option quick transfer but now it is not available. If online transactions is doing first we add a beneficiary to our account that could be add after four hours so how to transfer amount in urgent cases. If we deposite amount through bank branches there employees not given responce. I felt like this actions very bad situations and sometimes I think want to close the account but my account connect to the all transactions.

State Bank Of India (SBI)