Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Ambalappara India
Sbi
Jul 29, 2017 12:24 PM 2811 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Today I was sharing my own experience as a sbi account holder.iam using sbi bank account for important situations.

Iam 90% satisfied with this bank. The bank offers good support to customer. They provide net banking, mobile banking for us.

Sbi atms are available all around us, there is no problem for cash withdrawing.

They give proper alert to registered phone number, when cash deposited or withdrawed from the account. They sent message with the place from which the cash is withdrawed.

The customer care is also best. We can easily connect to them. They findout the solutions for our issue quickly. Before one year I contact  customer care to block my atm card, that was missed from my hand. They block my card quickly and support me on that problem.

Bank staffs also very supportive.In the branch of sbi located near my area, there are machines for passbook printing and coin vending.but there no assisst for user to operate them.

Sbi offer another facility to know the balane on the account without went to bank.By give a missed call to a mobile number that they given from the registered phone number, they will sent balance through message. Before doing this you wants to register for this facility.there no need for smart phone and data balance for this.

My account is zero balance. I started this account to get scholarships . but now I forced to keep 2000 rupee minimum on this account. It is  very hard for us, because we can only get scholarship of about 1000 rupee only.  Due to this rule we cannot able to withdraw that amount. This is the main problem I facing from this bank.

State Bank Of India (SBI)