Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Bangalore India
Largest Indian bank, worst in services and office
Jan 18, 2018 10:04 PM 2610 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

SBI is India's largest bank and is controlled by govt. Since it is govt controlled, its employee also work like govt office.

In Gurgaon, I am working in SBI office. First its office doesn't look like office. Its a very big hall and all department are sitting one single hall. Its chaotic environment and very difficult to work. Frequently I am headache.

In office premise, there is no management, no proper infra structure. When I joined on first day, No place to sit. After putting request and waiting for 7 days, then only I got the system. System is also very old.

In case there is some issue with software or hardware, there is very difficult process to get it corrected.

In office premise, most of the people talk in very rough language and in abusive manner. There is no respect for each other. I would like to go from this office as soon as my project is over and will never come back.

Here, work culture is totally different from other state, no discipline at all in work.

State Bank Of India (SBI)