Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

An FD stuck in lethargic beaurocracy
Feb 13, 2017 04:03 PM 3437 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Below mail trail give you an Idea about how the ball passes. I am also writing original complain doc here.

This entire review is about how the complaint section work specifically in complex matter. Mine was something technically challenging. This was about a fixed depost which is due for payment and branch is unable to do so. This is escalated till chairman and noone cares.

MAIL TRAIL

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Dear Sir(DGMIT, CHAIRMAN)

Attaching the original complaint. Below is the list of service requests raised by Branch manager for further follow up.

20801748 - 19-Jan-2017

20908571 31-Jan-2017

2090884 31-Jan-2017

Overall an FD is stuck at Railwaypura, Ahd branch due to some hold over it from collateral of Bopal Branch. Loan is liquidated in past but not able to remove that hold and hence Branch is unable to pay. SBI Railwaypura 7600038036 is the person knowing most about it however some steps to be performed by SBI Bopal.

This seems to be a technical issue and number of officers tried to resolve this. However it seems that support from higher level is needed.

Best, Regards,

9727703090 On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Since I am not getting neither resolution nor the updates, I have forwarded my case further. Please find attached complaint number.

-Varix Patel

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Dear Sir,

Generally, how many days will it take to resolve if this reaches to Chairman? I have escalated step by step after waiting for more than required period and I am sorry to say the experience remained same. I was expecting better response than what I get from a normal clerk.

I really dont want to put my energy towards RBI, banking ombudsman, Social media, Complaint sITES_Company to get this resolved unless and otherwise you force me to do so.

Will you please check and let me know how much time you need?

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the attention. I am waiting.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:01 PM, wrote:

(pstocgm.lhoahm@sbi.co.in) (gm.customer@sbi.co.in)

We have received your email addressed to the Chairman and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are forwarding your email to the P. S. to Chief General Manager, Local Head Office, Ahmedabad(pstocgm.lhoahm@sbi.co.in) and to the General Manager(Customer Service)(gm.customer@sbi.co.in) for early resolution.

EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO CHAIRMAN

Attn: PS to CGM, LHO Ahmedabad / GM(Customer Service)

Kindly arrange for an early resolution of the email under advice to us.

EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO CHAIRMAN

To: chairman@sbi.co.in,

Cc: cmcsch.aao4@sbi.co.in, gm.customer@sbi.in, AGMCUSTOMER , "CM CS & CH AAO1" , saurin patel

Date: 01/31/2017 06:20 PM

Subject: Fwd: FW: FW: Pending Complaints

_

Dear Madam,

Since the earlier ID on your website is wrong and mail bounced back from chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in, I found this Id. Not sure if you will get this mail or not.

Best Regards,

• Forwarded message -

Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:29 PM

Subject: Re: FW: FW: Pending Complaints

To: chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in

Cc: cmcsch.aao4@sbi.co.in, gm.customer@sbi.in, AGMCUSTOMER , CM CS & CH AAO1 , saurin patel

Dear Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

With all the waiting, consuming all escalation channels and observing that team is not able to move matter forward, I am sending the mail trail and attached original complaint in attached PDF for quick reference. Since there are many iterations, PDF would give you summary of an issue.

Best Regards,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:35 AM, CM CS & CH AAO1 wrote:

Dear sir,

Bopal branch yet to respond, positively. From: SBI RAILWAYPURA [mailto:sbi.00302@sbi.co.in]

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 11:24 AM

Channel Management

AAO-1

Ahmedabad

7600044939 DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE WRITE TO BOPAL AHMEDABAD 05084 BRANCH FOR DELINK OF THE COLLATERAL BEFORE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE DECEASED TDR OF SHRI PATEL.

WE HAVE LODGED THE SERVICE DESK REQUEST ON BEHALF OF THE BOPAL AHMEDABAD BRANCH AND SCAN COPY OF THE SERVICE DESK ALSO SUBMITTED.

SIR BEFORE DELINKING THE COLLATERAL WE CAN NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE TDR, WE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE ASK BOPAL AHEMDABAD FOR THE STATUS OF THE DELINKING OF THE COLLATERAL.

THANKING YOU

To: sbi.00302@sbi.co.in

Cc: cmcsch.aao1@sbi.co.in; sbi.00302@sbi.co.in; sbi.05084@sbi.co.in

Subject: FW: FW: Pending Complaints

Dear sir,

Please advise the latest status in this matter. Your mobile 7600038036( BM)- not reachable number and 7600038037( ACCTT)-not a valid number.

-CM CSCMS AAO4

From: Varix Patel [mailto:varix.patel@gmail.com]

Sent: 27 January 2017 17:57

To: AGMCUSTOMER

Cc: SBI BOPAL; cmcsch.aao4@sbi.co.in; cmgb.aao@sbi.co.in; agm4.aao@sbi.co.in; SBI RAILWAYPURA; pstocgm.lhoahm@sbi.co.in

Subject: Re: FW: Pending Complaints

Sir,

May I ask you, What have you done except pressing forward button, can you please update? How do you trace such complaints? How do you ensure that customer is updated? Do you ever help branch managers if they are stuck? As you are on customer desk, I believe that is the job you are supposed do, have you done in this case?

ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS And TWO DOZEN MAILS, NOT TO FORGET THAT My mother visited your branch a dozen time before I started writing. -VARIX PATEL

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:44 PM, AGMCUSTOMER wrote:

DE LINKING OF TDR

PAYMENT OF DECEASED CASE.

Please go through the entire mail. Speak with BM of Railwaypra branch know the details. As per their mail one or more TDRs are to be delinked as they have been marked for collateral / lien. Then only the payment can be materialized. Please look into the matter personally and arrange for immediate resolution.

PLEASE SPEAK WITH BRANCH MANAGER RAILWAYPURA AND RESOLVE.

From:agmcustomer.lhobho@sbi.co.in[mailto:agmcustomer.lhobho@sbi.co.in]

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:43 PM

To: ahemedabad

Subject: Fw: Pending Complaints

Sir,

We herewith forwarding the complaint received from the customer as the concerned branch comes under your administrative control So, kindly resolve the issue and give a suitable reply to the customer under confirmation to us.

Assistant General Manager(CS)

LHO, Bhopal

From:dgm.customer@sbi.co.in

Sent:Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:48 PM

To: Varix Patel

Cc: agmcustomer.lhobho@sbi.co.in

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge the receipt of your below mentioned email.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department/agmcustomer /pstocgm at the local head office(mail id as appearing in cc of address bar) who will be arranging for resolution of your issue/complaint/feedback and will be responding/contacting you shortly.

pstocgm.lho@sbi.co.in

In case of delay please feel free to email to mailto:pstocgm.lho@sbi.co.in, where stands for first three alphabets of respective circle. i.e. del for Delhi; mum for Mumbai etc

You can also lodge online complaint/feedback/appreciation by visiting the following URL

sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/complaints-feedback-appreciation.

Deputy General Manager

Customer Service Department 16

16th Floor, Corporate Center

-400021 Mumbai 400 021

022-22742431 FAX No. 022-22742431

IMPORTANT: State Bank of India never asks for your user id/password/pin no. through phone call/SMSes/e-mails. Please do not respond to any such phone call/SMSes/e-mails. Any such phone calls/SMSes/E-mails asking you to reveal your login credentials or One Time Password through SMS could be an attempt to withdraw money from your account. NEVER NEVER share these details to anyone .

-Varix Patel wrote: -

To: gm.customer@sbi.in

Date: 01/17/2017 06:32PM

Cc: dgm.customer@sbi.co.in, cms.psg@sbi.co.in, SBI BOPAL

Dear Sir,

As you may see the time of the complaint raised from the mail chain and from the details under it, Hereby I am raising this escalation according to the point no.5 mentioned in link below.

sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1339585079004_GRIEVANCE_REDRESSAL_POLICY_JAN_2
012.pdf

I would be expecting update as mentioned in point 6.

I understood from Branch manager(Bopal) that the matter is stuck due to some technical difficulties for which they have already raised issue with technical desk. I appreciate cooperation of Mr. Anilkumar. The other branch(SBI Railwaypura) which has the deposit and primary responsibility appeared complete non co-operative and irresponsible in this matter.

In absence of formal updates, I would like to raise priority of this matter by escalating it further to chairman as mentioned in Point 7 of the same document.

Looking forward to co-operation.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 7:04 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Dear Sir,

I just had a word with Mr. Anil Kumar and learned about the efforts branch people have put(both the branches) Its just that I am now learning that something is happening there and it might be technical thing which is preventing the entire process. Sincerely appreciating and my apology for harsh words. With that someone would have told us about this work.

I will not remind till Mid Jan and will get back to you if things are not resolved by that time.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Varix Patel wrote:

Hello Sir,

While I am writing this, I am on call waiting with you branch from last 10 mins. Pl pick up the phone and call each and solve the problem. If I knew how to do that I would have done it.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:50 PM, SBI BOPAL wrote:

Madam / Dear Sir,

As per Railwaypura branch instrcution form last week, we are delinked the security from our system and today we also do the same.

But due to technical problem, railwaypura branch is not able to do the same.

Branch Manager

SBI, Bopal(5084)

From:Varix Patel [mailto:mailto:varix.patel@gmail.com]

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 6:37 PM

To: SBI RAILWAYPURA

Cc: sbi.05084@sbi.co.in; CM ADMIN RBO 1

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the efforts and clarity. However I fail to understand if Bopal failed to de link due to some technical reason or are not doing it /not answering at. If I see mail chain, they have not put a single response. Once my mother visited them as guided by your staff and they responded that they have not nothing to do with this.

Now, I am learning that Bopal branch has shown a casual approach. I will meet them tomorrow if possible otherwise I will escalate Bopal branch this time which will include chairman sbi.

Can you pass me telephone number of SBI Bopal?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:46 PM, SBI RAILWAYPURA wrote:

Dear sir

We have lodged the service desk request for the payment of the deceased account TDR patyment as per enclosed scan copy.

As the collateral linked with the BOPAL Ahmedabad(05084) branch we are to make the payment of the deceased TDR account.

We are talked to bopal ahmedabad branch two three times we have mailed with the no of the collateral but they are unable to delink it.

We submit herewith the scan copy of the service desk request which we have been lodged. Before de link the collateral we are unable to make the payment of the said TDR.

We request to you please ask the bopal branch for delink of the collateral and help us to make the payment of the deceased TDR of the customer. Thanking you

Dear sir

With reference to above we have we have lodged the service desk complaint and they have answered as per enclosed scan sheet, you are requested to de link the all 5 collateral with the TDR no.

The customer is a staff member and he wants the payment of the tdr as a legal hair of his late depositer.

We request to you please de link the collateral as per instructions received from service desk as per enclosure.

Thanking you

Sent: 30 November 2016 18:38

To:'sbi.05084@sbi.co.in'

Subject: FW: DELINK OF THE COLLATERAL NO, , AND

Dear sir,

We request to you please delink the collateral as per requirement as the staff member wants to close the deceased account 30261317257 with this the collateral is linked.

Thanking you

Sent: 23 November 2016 10:25

To:'sbi.05054@sbi.co.in';'sbi.05018@sbi.co.in'

Cc:'sbi.04482@sbi.co.in';'sbi.15355@sbi.co.in'

Subject: FW: DELINK OF THE COLLATERAL NO, , AND

Dear sir

Forwarded for necessary action.

Sent: 21 November 2016 17:58

To:'sbi.05054@sbi.co.in'

Cc:'sbi.04482@sbi.co.in';'sbi.05018@sbi.co.in'

Subject: DELINK OF THE COLLATERAL NO 77078728675, 77078731213, 770787 41197, 77078776083 AND 77081405795

DEAR SIR

WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE WE WANT TO STAT THAT PLEASE DELINK THE COLLATERAL NO, , LINKED WITH THE ACCOUNT NO FAVOURING TO SHRI JAYANTIBHAI KHODABAHI PATEL AS THE CUSTOMER WANTS TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

THANKING YOU

To: sbi.00302@sbi.co.in

Cc: dgm.customer@sbi.co.in; cms.psg@sbi.co.in

Subject: Fwd: Pending Complaints

FYI.

Dear Sir, I hope you know that except for one phone call nothing has happened. Why this mail? Did you falsely informed CMS that you resolved the issue?

• Forwarded message -

Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:29 PM

To: cms.psg@sbi.co.in

Dear sir,

Please dont send such ridiculous mail. The problem is branch manager and hence the complaint. I believe you dont want me to approach banking ombudsman. For us complaint is still pending and will not be closed unless matter resolved. I consider this as forceful closure to improve your KRA.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:20 PM, wrote:

Mr. Mr. JAYANTIBHAI KHODABHAI PATEL

Your Complaint With Ticket No. FD30226935617 has been attended to and closed after resolution as under.

Your Fixed deposit could not be opened / closed / transferred / renewed due to unavoidable reasons. for details please contact branch at telephone no.76

We regret the inconvenience .If your grievance persists, please Contact your Home Branch or call us at our Toll Free Nos. 18004253800/1800112211 or visit us at sbi.co.inquoting the above ticket number.

We thank you for sharing with us your feedback on the services rendered by us and assure you that it will be our endeavour to provide quality service at all times. We look forward to your feedback in future also.

Thanks and Regards,

Team SBI

• Disclaimer - The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group.-

State Bank Of India (SBI)