Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Pune India
Behaviour of state bank of India staff
Aug 11, 2018 11:10 PM 2408 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 13, 2018 04:28 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Mughal empire fell because of its own weight, I have read in the history books so. We can say something of the same about SBI, its staff willpave the way for its closure! Why I say this, it may seem impossible now, but see the total indifference of the staff when you go there for some service. How can any establishment go forward and make progress if it ignores its customer base. My experience with SBI is totally unsatsfactory. What I feel is that they don't need customer satisfaction, they dont car! Why should they when they get their salary regularly, whether they perform or not. Big shots can get good deals I gather since high ranking staff can get their share of loot which they do in collaboration, otherwise how is it possible for 1000s of crores of unpaid loan to written away, when a common man's property is confiscated or he is sent to jail for a meagre amount of 4 or 5 lakhs in contrast. Public can teach these guys a lesson if we can withdraw our accounts on a mass scale from here. I have done so and is getting much better service from Canara bank both as an NRI and domestic account holder. Kotak bank is also giving very good service, they all care for the customers. That is one big difference between SBI and these other banks which I mentioned.

State Bank Of India (SBI)