Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Kanakapura India
Rude employees
Oct 24, 2018 08:07 PM 2369 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends!! This is Sumanth, today I am going to review about SBI Bank (state bank of India). The employees here are very rude. As they are in our state they must Compulsorily know the regional language it is very discomfort to speak to them and if i am not able to understand their language they are like angry on me.

Discomfort due to language: They do not know the regional language but I don't know their language if I do not understand what they are trying to say they scold me. It is their mistake not mine.

Rude employees: Employees here are very rude they literally scold us if we do not understand any procedures or terms of conditions.

Lack of patience: They are not at all patient towards the customers their job is to explain the procedures in detail so that the customers can understand. They shout at us which is not the government pays them salary to.

My view of point: This must change not only at my place but everywhere. If someone is trying open a new bank account do not go for state bank of India.

State Bank Of India (SBI)