Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Howrah India
One of the best Bank in India
Mar 06, 2017 11:10 AM 2677 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 06, 2017 11:14 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I have been using SBI savings bank account and as well as I have multiple Fixed Deposit account with SBI now and I am satisfied with its service.

I am also a banking student, want to join as a PO in State Bank of India and also some of my relatives and friends works in State Bank of India. I know very well the salary scale and benefits are given to the worker is good.

It is one of the best public bank in India and it is one of the oldest public bank in India and it government uses this bank very much to get in touch with common people. I think it is very good and very secure place to work.

SBI has a lot of customers and it has a lot branches in different location and also there are many position and opportunity to grow your career confidently.

Being a very popular and well reputed bank of India it maintains its service and work environment very well.I visited SBI multiple times and I experienced multiple manages and they were helpful.But the Customer care service is not good and most of the time it takes 10-20 minutes to reach they through call.

Thanks for reading my review.

State Bank Of India (SBI)