Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Poor services and unnecessary conditions
Feb 21, 2018 10:13 PM 2591 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends I want to share my reviews on this bank services. actually I have a account in sbi and I am really very unhappy with their services. I am very frustrated with the rules and regulations of this bank they says that you have to maintain 5000 rupees in your bank account. which is very hard to maintain.

I don't know why they are asking to maintain 5000 rupees in account it is not favorable for any type of citizen because 5000 is very big amount and it's hard to maintain all the times for poor people.

their staff members are also not very good in behavior. they never talk genuinely from the costumers and the always miss behave with the clients. I am not happy with the services of stat bank of india.

the online payment system is also not working properly. you have to wait for many minutes for any online transaction OTP verification.

and I will never suggest anyone to go this bank.

State Bank Of India (SBI)