Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Agra India
Not state bank of india it is state bank of ghatiy
Feb 17, 2017 08:57 PM 2455 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 17, 2017 08:52 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Everyone knows state bank of india is one of oldest bank. State bank of india have most number of customer.it is most profitable bank in among all banks .today I am share my experience with this bank .in spite of big name really I am never seen such a worst bank really.first I am going to open a account in sbi agra chippitola. Branch official did not provide me opening form they tell me go download from internet and fill it and get print out and deposit I am tell to official why I download form from internet .they say we charge 50 rupees per form. I say why I pay for this form it is free of cost. branch official misbehave with me. When I go to branch manager and complaining that your branch official misbehave with me.branch official gives no response to me .I really shocked.however I am able to open account in sbi.you cannot believe I cannot received my passbook, cheque book ATM card internet banking kit. I call sbi customer service 1800112211 really such a poor customer care service it get 3 hour to connect call.when I enquiry regarding my passbook cheque book they says we have no rights to check these information go to your branch.i am going my branch and enquiry regarding my bank kit they say wait for someday it will come your registered address.and it will come in my address after 6 months.when I get my passbook I am going to my branch and deposit 500 rupees you can't believe they debited unnecessary charges and alerts charges internet banking charges paid charges to transfer narration comes when I print my passbook.500 balance become 300 in 4 month.people earn money by hard working who can give you right to grab customer money. When I going branch official to enquiry regarding this they say all these charges debited from your account term and condition. I don't get single message regarding this. I am complain regarding this by contact when I check the status of my complaint status comes amount debit according to terms and condition . In spite of these service all other service are poor quality . I got internet banking kit from branch .when I login with usename and password there is always trouble in their site .error comes site maintenance try after sometime.and when sometime it login there is no guarantee whether your transaction is successful or not. I have account in hdfc really what an customer service what an internet banking.however you maintain minimum balance set by bank but they really provide reliable service to their customer. When ever I go branch to deposit there is always a long quee. Now I closed my account from sbi I am totally dissatisfied sbi service I am suggest don't open their account in sbi.

State Bank Of India (SBI)