Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Govind Nagar Kanpur Up India
Services and support is worst
Jul 05, 2018 10:29 AM 2353 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 05, 2018 10:29 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Today I am going to share my opinion on SBI. My brother and my father have an account in state bank of india. Because of this is the biggest government bank so everybody wants to open an account in state bank of india. I went many times in this bank So I experienced their services and other stuff.

It is not the bank for poor and middle class people first of all their minimum balance limit is very high if poor people have so much money then why they wants to open an account in government bank and also they debit money every time.

When my father opens his account in state bank then he tells me to generate his ATM pin from an ATM so I went to their ATM in govind nagar but it was not working. I thought it will be fixed in one or two days but it is not fixed by them. After that I decided to try some other ATM's of SBI bank because ATM pin can only be generated in sbi bank atm so I went their 2 or 3 atm but they were also not working I was very frustrated with their atm service just because I needed this account for father's retirement so I went 5 to 6 kilometer to find atm of sbi then I generated my atm pin.

So because of their high minimum balance and ATM unavailibility I don't like this bank.

State Bank Of India (SBI)