Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Misbehaving staff and irresponsible staff
Jan 28, 2017 06:38 PM 2381 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 28, 2017 06:32 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Though SBI bank is one of the leading bank of our nation, it doesn't have recruited good staff.to my bad luck I have my account in lingarajpuram branch, where I can see lazy and irresponsible employees.in whole Branch only 1 staff member will be performing her duty correctly, whereas others will be busy having there lunch. This branch hasn't recruited young staff who is enthusiastic in their work rather it had old ladies who is not fit to perform that job. and the way they response to customers are horrible, . Inspite of such big queues, they are 5 minutes early to their lunch and whereas coming back from their lunch takes extra 20 minutes from their break hour.this branch is simply horrible iam very much disappointed being a customer of this bank.

Coming to net banking.I can't describe the way that website has been designed.some time it will show wrong password and some time it will be excepted.that site be logged out automatically though we are using it. terrible branch I have ever experienced. thank you.

State Bank Of India (SBI)