Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

State Bank Bhavan, Near Vidhan Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, MH

+91-22-22741866

Kolkata India
Totally disappointed by the banking system
Aug 21, 2018 02:05 PM 2540 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hi guys I am Sudipta Howlader a resident of Baguiati North 24 Parganas Rajarhat Gopalpur and today I am going to share my personal opinion about SBI Bank.

Last year I have open an bank account in SBI bank in Baguiati branch. And since one year I am suffering is several kinds of problems.

The service of the bank is very bad and disappointing and their working process is very slow.

Before 4 months I have lost it my ATM card and I applied via a form for a new ATM card. Almost 2 months crossed but they didn't respond. After that I applied it via online site but they still didn't respond.

Once I tried to change my registered phone number but it took almost 4 months to change my number.

Their link is also very poor and sometimes it become corrupted.

If any online transaction by the bank cross two or three times the credit a huge charge.

I am totally disappointed by them.

State Bank Of India (SBI)