Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Loved Once but Hate Now
Mar 07, 2018 08:22 PM 5897 Views (via iOS App)

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Star Gold channel has been around the movie channel industry for quite a long time now. I have been watching movies on the channel since my early childhood. It shows bollywood movies as well as south indian, chinese and hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi.

The channel was quite good in the starting years and gave more entertainment value than ads. But nowadays ads have more run time than movies on this so called movie channel.

Also through the years it has resorted to try and broadcast different programs like Pro Kabbadi and cricket tournaments of different kinds. But as we all know that hasn’t worked in their favor.

And I can’t stress the point of this channel broadcasting the same Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan movies again and again without hesitation. I haven’t met a single soul who doesn’t hate this act.

So at last I would like the producers of the channel to better their content and to give entertainment value to increase the public respect towards the channel and the whole Star India Company.

Star Gold