Jaipur India
Very very bad service
Sep 03, 2016 12:54 AM 12112 Views (via Mobile)

It would be ideal if you avoid these people. As I was understanding every one of the surveys, my story is precisely the same. Some person desires one day and does not turn up ever. We paid them Rs 3 K as enlistment charges to deal with our children for only 2 months with guarantee to pay Rs 6 K for the cleaning specialist. Somebody sought one day and afterward the story begins. Her in-law passes on, does not desire a week, calmly held on for them, then never comes up. Consistently the same story, we will send somebody.

At that point that somebody will call from the transport stop(apparently) and say it is too far for her. Did'nt she realize that relying upon where she stays OR WAS IT THESE STANDARD WOMEN MAKING THAT CALL? I don't have to rehash the story, it is the same experience as everybody. Reached Mr Nixon Stalin, guarantee to discount the cash in 30-45 days after an "administration review". This is an age old reason and permit things to chill off. It has been 4 weeks yet nothing. Rehashed messages, nothing. There are numerous people here who had the same issues, some have gone to cops, others to purchaser court yet we as a whole know as individual people for Rs 3K, cops are not kidding not inspired by your story unless you have some contacts(which I have yet I would prefer not to utilize). The inquiries is we don't have the foggiest idea about the extent of this trick going on.

Standard Services