Another Fake is Sainath enterprises Vikram Singh
Oct 05, 2015 10:58 PM 16112 Views

There is person name VIKRAM SINGH alias(VIKRAM ATAR SINGH) who claims to offer maids services. having bank saving account in Banak of Maharshtra  Aundh Pune Branch account number is 68015545386. He has got multiple phone number a few of them are 09881948025, 08237163038, 9325614824, 22-28783279, 9819966098, 8446000043, 9833316732, 9762080231, 95520 30686. He claims that he is employee of Sainath ENTERPRISES, AUNDH, PUNE(ADDRESS: s no 7/2, Kalpana Apartment, Adarsh Nagar Raveth Pune).   This person operates from Pune; please do not get into his trap and deposit advanced money in this account.

I just posted maid requirement on quikr, yellowpages, then this person contacted me. He has given  maid bio data and  had shortlisted one. Initially he said 10000 Rupees as advance money is required, and once after it done he will send the Maid accordingly, after bargaining he agreed for  7000 which I deposited next day morning he informed me maid will be delivered within that day night and given train details of Coromandel Express(from that time he was not reciving any calls he just started doing whatsapp). Next day he have given me a phone no after multiple time asking about it stating When maid will be coming of Ashish(Bet the name was Fake) 8446757456 and informed mobile is off now will be on once they reach Bangalore.(The No. is not On till date)

When I asked him about the same for next few days he used to tell me every day that he will give the maid by morning or by evening and continued for next few days. After 3 days I asked him to return my money which he said he will return by next morning which I agreed and waited but the next day never came.

SO guys be aware of this Guy Mr Vikram Singh Contact No. 95520 30686.

Standard Services