mumbai India
I Don't Like Standard Services
Apr 13, 2016 12:37 PM 15429 Views

Had a most exceedingly bad experience. They have a site domesticservices.in however the organization is enrolled as Standard Services in shivaji nagar. This is a major trick. I might want to share my story, so this may can help other to take the choice

I have asked for a servant with necessity that she ought to be knowing hindi and ought to have the capacity to deal with a child and age around 35.

They have sent an applicant who just knows tamil and 55 years of age. The day she came, we let them know we will deal with her 2-3 days till you send the legitimate applicant in view of the prerequisite.

For very nearly 1 month, I had pursued them to either send the legitimate applicant and take the cleaning specialist. We actually went to the workplace and gave over the cleaning specialist as they were not reacting, and instructed them to discount the cash. They said it will take 15 days. It's been a month and no reaction from them.

I need to screw this organization severely and wanting to document a solid body of evidence against them. If you don't mind post on the off chance that somebody has smart thought so that we as a whole can recover the cash and this can organization to be closed for all time.

Standard Services