Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-345-1000

Worst experience with bank executive and process
Nov 13, 2018 08:12 PM 502 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 13, 2018 08:32 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Worst service....the bank executive is only talks, doesn’t work. I co-ordinted with one of the executive, He say all kind of stories to confuse you. I asked him go for 2 years tenure based on the eligibility he told me, Everyday he used to come up with different story to convince me to go higher tenure, not sure whether it benefits him. Earlier we took loan from them, before loan sanctioned they told we can make pre closure and they did not say anything about penalty.... now he is saying 5 % penalty charges which himself doesn’t know why it is... says it’s in the loan document which we have not received yet and he says now he is not responsible for that document, you can check with customer care. For asking all this, he says I am talking rude with him. Never ever go to this bank.... specially be care ful with this Vasanth... he just a talks and confuse u to agree the terms as he says. Just stay out of this bank and this Vasanth.

Write a Review on Standard Chartered Bank