Phone Banking:

Apr 22, 2013 04:57 PM 2297 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

First of all I would suggest not to apply for home loan from SCB.

I have faced problems in getting my disbursal amount. I had applied for a home loan on 5th of March 2013, after prolonging for a month, the Sales Manager (Ms. Savita of Koramangala branch) on 29th March 2013, confirmed me that the DD was ready for the home loan disbursal.

When I called her again on 29th Evening she told me that DD will be ready & you can go for the registration. On the next day morning, she told me that due to some audit close, she will be cancelling the DD to avoid the interest payment.

On 1st of March 2013, she informed me that due to some audit issue they cannot disburse the funds. These people are cheaters...They took the processing fee of RS.5500 from my bank account. They ate all my funds and time. Finally, they told me that they cannot disburse the funds...One of the worst bank in India I would say..

The sales executive (Mr. Anil) is one of the worst sales representative I have ever met. He always suggest you that he is on his way to bank & will call you.. But..he will never ever call you back & even if you call him, he will make the false promise & will not give you the real scenario..

I would suggest not to apply / interact with the above people...

Standard Chartered Bank