Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-345-1000

Bangalore India
SC charging EMI even after pre-closing the loan.
Mar 21, 2019 11:52 AM 1518 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Guys, never opt for Standard Chartered Credit card. They are the number 1 frauds in the banking domain. Their statements are too much confusing. I bought LG TV through 0 interest scheme. After 2 EMIs I wanted to pre close the loan account. I called the customer care and got the full and final amount to pay and made the payment on same day. Customer care person very much confirmed my next statement will not have this EMI section at all. Surprisingly my next month statement has one more EMI charged. I called customer care, I didn’t get the right answer. I raised the complaint to head of services, zonal manager. They took couple of months to analyse and reply me, till then interest, later payment charges were keep on compounding. Finally I got a call from there service head. He tries to convince me I have to pay whatever is charged. I didn’t agree. Then I raised the complaint to country head, till now no reply. They are simply sending statements month on month by adding too much of interest and later fee. Just to get rid of this sht bank, I told them I am ready to pay one extra EMI and asked to reversal of unethical interest and late payment fee but no reply till. I never saw such an unethical and greedy bank.

Write a Review on Standard Chartered Bank