Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-345-1000

Disgusting customer care ever!Wish I cud give 0!
Dec 06, 2017 09:34 PM 5756 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Standard Chartered India. might be having the worst customer care service of all banks!

I had tried withdrawing an amount of 10000 rs from an atm. Even though the transaction failed, the amount git deducted from the account. It has been 4 days since I have been chasing up with various of ur executives for the refund. They are mentioning they'll process the request by 13th of this month. Do u require more than 10 days to refund the amount when RBI regulations clearly states that the deadline id 7 days!

Previously I ha faced the same issue while booking tatkal tickets. Even though the transaction got failed I had to chase multiple times with customer care executives to get my money back!

Each time I contact the higher levels they behave as if they have to pay from their own pockets!

On stating that I shall shift my salary account to some other bank., The executive said "Ok ma'am I can't do anything about it"

Most disgusting service and customer care! Never ever recommend this bank.

After my money is refunded I am going to terminate the account!

Write a Review on Standard Chartered Bank