Phone Banking:

1800-345-1000

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Worst Customer Service SCB
Oct 24, 2018 06:42 PM 566 Views
(Updated Jan 19, 2019 10:25 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have a savings account with SCB, Breeze account. Based on which I had a approval for a credit card after 1.5 yrs. I have informed customer care to cancel the credit card and the same was done.

The credit card arrived at my residence which I refused to take as I had already cancelled over the phone .

After a month I receive a statement from SC credit card saying a due of Rs 750 to be paid to them for which I have not agreed. When I have not received credit card.how these idiots charge for the same. I spoke to the customer care and revert back inspite of not receiving the card the charges would be levied. I have asked them to cancel the card & close my savings account.

Worst customer care, they inform us that we need to pay charges in case if any transaction takes place even after the card is cancelled.

Beware of these fraudsters.

Write a Review on Standard Chartered Bank